Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Allright... Release #2

CHEY its release Number 2 and im way excited. Again this one is a short doujin, there all gonna be short if im gonna be translating it myself, but oh well. Oh and i read that some of you want some more code geass doujins, well i have like tons of them, so dont worry about that, its just translating them is the problem an.... you know wht im just gonna stop! Heres the release!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Picopico Labyrinth] zero-day-attack (zero no tsukaima)
*FIXED 8-18-07*

Oh and one more thing, I'm happy to report that my last release has gotten 500+ downloads! Oh and next release, which will be released day after tomorrow(or tomorrow), will be an art book so it wont be on mangaupdates, considering its not really a scanlate but a bunch of very sexy pictures, anyways, look forward to it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks....

Counting on you for more dj...

João Carlos Honório Pedro said...

You wanted feedback and I'm here to deliver. Don't stop, you're doing one hell of a job. Nice translation of both the previous release and this one (as far as my japanese allows me to see XD). V(^o^)V

Anonymous said...

I love h-doujins, so I really appreciate your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! I especially enjoyed this release. Keep up the great work. Thanks a bunch.

Anonymous said...

nice work...i would appreciate it more if you would upload it on rapidshare or megaupload instead of sendspace though, at least they have queues