Monday, August 13, 2007

MEDIA FIRE SAYS!!!

Wow you guys, media fire says that my file has been downloaded 300+ times, and every time i hit the refresh button, it adds about 2 or 3, I'm glade I'm getting support! Anyways, this is great and bad. Its great because i know people are downloading my release, but its bad because I'M NOT GETTING ANY FEED BACK!!! Come on guys, let me know what you think! Don't hesitate to ask question and give translation pointers either!

OH BTW, I'm going to make a new release tomorrow, i just finished translating it, Its from the series Zero no Tsukaima, look forward to it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your work.

Anonymous said...

Your doing great! I hope you'll release more CODE GEASS doujins.
I'll be looking forward to the Zero no Tsukaima doujin you're talking about.

- bozou

Anonymous said...

very good

ZERO×LANCELOT said...

thanks guys

Anonymous said...

one of the best workd i ever seen!!

keep up the good job!! :)